E6000 Spray Adhesive is a permanent, multi-purpose latex-based adhesive without the toxic smells, fumes or unhealthy side effects. It is strong, flexible, water-resistant, resists bleed-through and yellowing and works well on most all materials. There is no other product like it!
- No odor
- Clean-up with water
- Use on multiple surfaces
- Extremely strong, flexible and resists water
- Not harmful – contains no VOCs, harsh chemicals or propellants
- Photo safe
- Super easy to use – just spray
- Dries translucent
What substrates does E6000 Spray Adhesive work on?
E6000 Spray can be used on a wide variety of substrates. Use on paper, wood, poster boards, cardboard, photos, foil, medium- to heavy-weight fabrics, vinyl, foam, Styrofoam, glass, felt, plastic, rubber, leather & metals.
What temperature range does E6000 Spray Adhesive withstand?
Application temperature: Best applied between 10 – 54 °C (50 – 130 °F). Service temperature / heat resistance: 10 – 65 °C (30 – 150 °F).
Is E6000 Spray Adhesive UV resistant?
Can E6000 Spray Adhesive be used on Styrofoam™?
Yes. E6000 Spray can also be used on other foams.
Is E6000 Spray Adhesive water resistant?
Yes. Cured adhesive has good water resistance.
How long does E6000 Spray Adhesive take to dry?
Paper, photos, cardboard and foil: (read directions) Allow to dry 1 to 3 minutes. Porous materials: (read directions) Allow to dry 1-5 hours. Styrofoam may require an overnight cure. Non-Porous Materials: (read directions) Allow to dry 1-5 hours.
What is used to clean up uncured E6000® Spray Adhesive?
Regular warm water rinsing.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SAFE USE
Follow these step-by-step directions when using E6000 Spray Adhesive:
1. Read all directions before using.
2. Shake vigorously before use.
3. Protect surrounding area from overspray.
4. Point spray tip away from face.
5. Hold bottle 8-10 inches away from surface.
6. PAPER, PHOTOS, CARDBOARD & FOIL: Spray a thin, light coat to one surface. Join materials and continue to apply pressure periodically making sure to secure corners. Allow to dry 1-3 minutes.
7. POROUS MATERIALS (including foams and Styrofoam: Spray a heavy coat to both surfaces to be joined. Mate surfaces together. Allow to dry.*
8. NON-POROUS MATERIALS: Spray a light coat to one surface. Mate surfaces together. Allow to dry.*
9. IMPORTANT – CLEAN AFTER EACH USE: To prevent clogging, remove and rinse nozzle/straw. Pump warm tap water through sprayer until all adhesive is cleared out. Then dry, replace in the bottle, secure cap. *Maximum strength may not be reached for 1-5 hours. Styrofoam may require an overnight cure.