Unicorn SPiT Official Users Handbook
The Official Unicorn SPiT User’s Handbook by Michelle Nicole.
Let your creative juices flow with over 50 colourful projects for home decor, apparel, artwork and much more!
Total pages : 276
Only 3 left in stock
So much more than Just Pudding Basins
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
- Same working day despatch
- UK company / UK Stock
Create Colourful Masterpieces with the Unicorn SPiT Handbook
Now for the first time, Unicorn SPiT inventor Michelle Nicole spills the secrets about the best tips and tricks for using this magical substance to create all-new works of art. This book details everything you need to know, including:
- How to use Unicorn SPiT as a paint, alcohol ink, glaze, stain, dye, antiquing agent, watercolour, resin tint and beyond.
- Over 50 projects for transforming any object, including: furniture, clothing, glassware, decorative wood, metal and much more.
- Handy instructions for mixing colours to create unique new shades.
- The Unicorn SPiT Handbook has detailed charts showcasing how Unicorn SPiT can be used on a variety of wood types and surfaces.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.