Famowood Latex Wood Filler Birch| Other colours/shades can be found by clicking here.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SAFE USE
Follow these step-by-step directions when using FAMOWOOD Latex Wood Filler:
1. For best adhesion, cracks or defects should be clean and dry.
2. Press firmly into defect by hand or putty knife.
3. A thin film will dry within minutes. Lower temperatures require longer drying periods.
4.When dry, sand flush with surrounding surfaces.
5. Surfaces may be painted, varnished, lacquered, waxed, or shellacked, after FAMOWOOD application.
6. FAMOWOOD can be drilled, nailed, planed, or sawed like ordinary wood.
7. Clean tools, while still wet, with water or soap and water. If the product has dried on tools, use chlorinated solvent or steam.
8. Close container after each use.
Is FAMOWOOD Latex Wood Filler easy to use?
Yes. FAMOWOOD Latex requires no mixing; spreads smoothly and evenly into small or large holes, cracks & defects in unfinished wood.
How long does it take for FAMOWOOD Latex Wood Filler to dry?
FAMOWOOD Latex Filler dries in 30 minutes. Once dry, it acts just like real wood and is ready to sand, saw, stain, nail, paint or plane.
What makes FAMOWOOD Latex Wood Filler unique?
FAMOWOOD Latex Filler has a high solid content of wood flour and takes stains and paints like real wood because it is made of real wood.
Will FAMOWOOD Latex Wood Filler shrink or crack?
No. FAMOWOOD Latex Filler shows no signs of shrinkage, cracking or crumbling and can be used indoors or outside, making it ideal for any custom projects.
Will FAMOWOOD Latex Wood Filler match the existing colour?
Yes. FAMOWOOD Latex Filler is available in 10 colours to match any unfinished wood species.
Use the link below to download datasheets relating specifically to this product.
Famowood Latex Wood Filler