Furniture Repair Kit – Dark Oak
Everything you need to revive or restore wood furniture that has faded, to blend out scratches & blemishes or remove white heat rings.
This kit contains:
1 x 473ml tin of Restor-A-Finish – of your choice.
1 x Super fine Steel Wool #0000 pack of 8 pads.
1 x 473ml Feed-N-Wax Polish & Conditioner.
1 x 473ml Spray bottle of Orange Oil Polish
Free – Micro Fibre cloths pack of 3
Free – Disposable gloves pack of 3
Free – Finish Fixer Scratch Repair Crayon
So much more than Just Pudding Basins
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
- Same working day despatch
- UK company / UK Stock
Furniture Repair Kit Contains.
- 1x Restor A Finish Dark Oak 473ml- Restore It – Don’t Strip It! Also available in Neutral, Maple Pine, Cherry, Golden Oak, Walnut, Mahogany, Dark Walnut, and Ebony Brown.
With a simple wipe-on, wipe-off process, most finished wood surfaces that seem to need a complete refinishing job can be restored in a few minutes. White heat rings and watermarks, sun fade, oxidation, smoke damage, faded finishes, minor scratches and abrasions and most other blemishes can be quickly blended away. Before you go to the extreme of stripping it, try restoring it!
- 1x 8 pads Superfine Steel Wool #0000 Can be used to assist the penetration of Restor-A-Finish®.
This strong super fine steel wool is also ideal for applying feed-N-Wax or Citrus Shield to raw or stripped wood to achieve the perfect natural wax finish.
- 1x Howard Feed-N-Wax 473ml -Enhances the natural beauty and depth of grain in finished and unfinished wood. Polishes all wood surfaces to a soft lustre and protects with a coating of natural waxes. Prevents drying and deterioration of all wood finishes.
Maintains the restored finish after using Restor-A-Finish®. Feed-N-Wax has a unique gel-like consistency making very easy to apply, it should be used every month or so or whenever the finish looks dry or faded. Feed-N-Wax is recommended for finishes that are cracked or crazed to prevent further drying or deterioration and to help preserve the wood finish. On unfinished wood, Feed-N-Wax helps introduce natural oils to the wood to prevent drying out.
- 1x Howard Orange Oil Wood Polish 473ml Using the polishing power of real orange oil to gently clean and polish wood finishes for over 30 years in the USA.
The Orange essence oils are derived from the rind of the fruit and have excellent polishing properties. These special oils, blended with highly refined mineral oil, enhance the depth and bring out the natural beauty of the wood grain.
- Free – Disposable gloves pack of 3
- Free – Finish Fixer Scratch Repair Crayon. If no matching colour is available the kit will contain 59ml bottles of Cutting Board Oil and Butcher Block Conditioner (Maple Pine & Ebony)
Important Safety Information
PRECAUTIONS: DO NOT APPLY POLYURETHANE OVER RESTOR-A-FINISH.
DO NOT APPLY Restor-A-Finish® to imitation wood finishes or use as a stain. Be careful to protect fabric, carpets or linoleum when applying Restor-A-Finish® as it may leave a permanent stain. If spilling does occur scrub the area immediately with soap and water or a stain remover and wipe dry. Be sure to apply to a small area at a time when using Restor-A-Finish®. ALWAYS WIPE DRY. DANGER! FLAMMABLE. HARMFUL OR FATAL IF SWALLOWED.EYE IRRITANT. VAPOUR HARMFUL.
Howard Products have a Material Safety Data Sheet which explains all Health and Safety Information about this product. Download Saftey Data Sheet
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.