Wax It All
- Enhances beauty and protects surfaces to make them look better and last longer, including wood, stone, metal, cement, paint, plastics, and more!
- Easy to Use – simply rub the wax on, let it absorb and buff off any excess
- Safe for indoor and outdoor countertop surfaces
- Helps delay tarnishing and oxidation of bronze, copper, brass, and even wrought iron
- Gives finishes a soft sheen and a smooth feel
- Lock in the oils and waxes after using Howard’s other food-grade products
- Made in the USA with food-grade mineral oil, Beeswax, and Carnauba wax
- Great for woodworkers who need a hard, carnauba wax finish
- Does not contain: Silicone, linseed oil, solvents, or VOC’s
So much more than Just Pudding Basins
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
- Same working day despatch
- UK company / UK Stock
Wax It All
Howard Wax-It-All is a food-grade paste wax that is safe for any surface where food contact may occur. This thick, smooth blend of beeswax, carnauba wax, and food-grade mineral oil revives faded surfaces and helps protect the wood from drying out and cracking.
Use Wax-It-All to care for a multitude of surfaces in and around your home. Wax-It-All can be used to shine and protect wood countertop surfaces, concrete, stainless steel, granite, marble, soapstone, slate, and laminate. This innovative product revives faded wood, metal, and plastic furniture, polishes wood and painted cabinets, and helps to prevent tarnishing on metal surfaces.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.