Water Mark Stain Heat Ring Remover & Wax
Restor A Finish Water Mark Remover + Feed N Wax large value pack. Removes Heat Rings, Water Stains, Scuffs, Watermarks, White Rings and Scratches in Wooden Furniture and Natural Wood Surfaces. Restor-A-Finish 473ml + Feed N Wax 236ml.
- Remove Watermarks, Heat Rings, Water Stains, Minor Scratches, Blemishes and Abrasions with Restor-A-Finish. The unique finish-penetrating formula that restores varnished and lacquered wood finishes.
- Permanently revive and restore the original colour and lustre in one step, without removing any of the existing finish. Most wood finishes that seem to need a complete refinishing job can be completely restored in a few minutes with this simple wipe-on, wipe-off process.
- This white heat ring and water mark remover also works on water stains, sun fade, oxidation, smoke damage and most other blemishes. Restor-A-Finish penetrates faded lacquer, shellac, and varnish finishes restoring the depth of grain in natural wood finishes, going much deeper than temporary “scratch cover” products.
- Available in nine colours to match almost any wood finish tone; Neutral, Maple-Pine, Golden Oak, Cherry, Walnut, Mahogany, Dark Walnut, Dark Oak, and Ebony Brown.
- FEED N WAX Polishes all wood surfaces to a soft lustre with a protective coating of Carnauba Wax and Beeswax Introduces conditioning oils that “feed” the wood and helps keep it from drying and fading Enhances the natural beauty and depth of grain in finished and unfinished wood For use on antiques, dining tables, kitchen cabinets, wood doors, and trim, etc. Helps to prevent further drying of the wood and deterioration of the finish The perfect follow-up to Restor-A-Finish to maintain the newly restored wood finish.
So much more than Just Pudding Basins
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
- Same working day despatch
- UK company / UK Stock
For Water Stain Mark and Heat Ring removal from wooden surfaces Howard’s Restor-A-Finish has been a standard in the antique industry. Because Restor-A-Finish preserves and restores beauty to the original wood finish, it helps preserve the antiques’ authenticity and value, whereas stripping the finish may literally strip the piece of its value. Restor-A-Finish penetrates faded lacquer, shellac, and varnish finishes to bring back the original colour and lustre. It restores the depth of grain in wood finishes, going much deeper than temporary “scratch cover” products. Restor-A-Finish penetrates and permanently restores most wood finishes without removing any of the existing finish – this is why it is very popular for antiques. Restor-A-Finish maintains the original “patina” of an antique finish, maintaining its character and value as an antique.
After removal of the Water Stain Mark or Heat Rings, follow up with Feed-N-Wax Wood Polish & Conditioner, ideal for enhancing the natural depth of grain while providing added protection and lustre to furniture, antiques, and cabinets. Feed-N-Wax helps introduce conditioning oils that “feed” the wood while providing a protective coating of beeswax and carnauba wax. Feed-N-Wax can be used on finished or unfinished wood to help preserve and keep the wood from drying out, fading, or even cracking. Feed-N-Wax should be used whenever wood starts to look faded or dry, usually every month or so.
Our original blend of beeswax, Brazilian carnauba wax, mineral oil, and orange oil is the perfect product to enhance the natural beauty and depth of grain in all woods, finished and unfinished.
Almost any existing wood tone, from a light Birdseye Maple to a dark Jacobean, can be closely matched using one of the nine available finish colours. Restor-A-Finish should be used in a colour that best matches your finish. If you are uncertain about which colour to use, then chose a colour slightly lighter than your finish. It’s recommended that you test Restor-A-Finish in an inconspicuous spot to make sure you like what it does and how it matches the finish.
Restor-A-Finish is a unique finish-penetrating formula that contains a small amount of stain combined with just the right amount of solvent and restoring oils, giving it the unique ability to penetrate and permanently restore most existing finishes without removing any of the existing finish.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.