- Enhances beauty and protects surfaces to make them look better and last longer, including wood, stone, metal, cement, paint, plastics, and more!
- Easy to Use – simply rub the wax on, let it absorb and buff off any excess
- Safe for indoor and outdoor countertop surfaces
- Helps delay tarnishing and oxidation of bronze, copper, brass, and even wrought iron
- Gives finishes a soft sheen and a smooth feel
- Lock in the oils and waxes after using Howard’s other food-grade products
- Made in the USA with food-grade mineral oil, Beeswax, and Carnauba wax
- Great for woodworkers who need a hard, carnauba wax finish
- Does not contain: Silicone, linseed oil, solvents, or VOC’s
Chalk Paint Wax : Chalk-Tique Paste Wax is a blend of beeswax, carnauba wax, orange oil, and special surfactants. This formula enhances and helps protect all chalk-style painted surfaces. When a painted surface is lightly distressed and then Paste Wax is applied, the finished surface is beautiful, stylish and polished with an aged look that only chalk-style paint and paste wax will create.
Howard Citrus Shield® Premium Paste Wax is available in Neutral (Clear) or Mahogany for all reddish-brown shades. Net weight 11oz or 312gr.
£3.25 – £49.99
- Polishes all wood surfaces to a soft luster with a protective coating of Carnauba Wax and Beeswax
- Introduces conditioning oils that “feed” the wood and helps keep it from drying and fading
- Enhances the natural beauty and depth of grain in finished and unfinished wood
- For use on antiques, dining tables, kitchen cabinets, wood doors, and trim, etc.
- Helps to prevent further drying of the wood and deterioration of the finish
- The perfect follow-up to Restor-A-Finish to maintain the newly restored wood finish
Premium Quality Nitrile examination gloves that offer greater tensile strength and protection than both Latex and Vinyl – 100 gloves per box
3 Pack of Micro Fibre Cloths.Professional quality and lint-free in three different colours.
£10.99 – £56.99
SunShield Outdoor patio furniture wax, wood conditioner and protectant is specially designed to keep teak and other tropical hardwood furniture from cracking, drying and oxidizing due to exposure to the sun, temperature variations or moisture.
Steel Wool Grade #0000 super fine, Available in Grades Fine #0, Very Fine #00, Extra Fine #000, Super Fine #0000 or Medium #1 Steel wool is also commonly known as wire wool or wire sponge. It is made up of steel filaments which are very fine and flexible. Used by woodworkers and craftsmen when they are working on paint, lacquer and varnish to prepare the surface. It can also be used with a chemical stripper. Ideal for applying wax polishes as the fine filaments help the wood to absorb the wax evenly